It's been over 4 months since our last regular check up at Wycombe Hospital. Jeb has changed since going...running all over the place and acting like I never feed him. He is so two!
Anyway, we are up to just under 28 pounds (nearly 50th percentile!!) and 84 cm (25th percentile). He seems to be following his brother's shortness! Not sure where that comes from since I was always the tallest in the class and Tom is far from short. They'll get there.
Our longest conversation was with the dietician. We discussed Jeb being pancreatic sufficient and what he needs to eat. Normally CF children need really fatty diets, but since Jeb isn't your typical CF kid, I wondered if he really needed the extra fat. I was told yes, but maybe not the candybars that he's been getting!
Other than that, he got a good bill of health. We discussed the swine flu vaccine, which I need to get through the GP in town. Seeing how I had to beg for the flu vaccine, I'm sure there will be lots of red tape to get through. In fact, when I called today, I was told I'd get a letter when he was able to receive the vaccine. I won't hold my breath. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment